Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

What is that? writing

This product look a bit funny. It has lots of different lines in it.It look like a funny shaped shoe.The color of the shoe is mostly black and some white with bits of blue and orange.There is this little logo on the front of the shoe that kinda looks like a button but we are not so sure if it is a button or not.


I think that this product helps people stop them tripping. Like if there is a rock in front of them then the shoe will send a shock from the shoe to the brain and it tells the brain that there is a rock or stone in front of them and it stops them from tripping because some people are really clumsy and trip a lot.


This product is a smart shoe it takes commands from your smartphone. It solves the problem of too much heat or not enough heat it also solves the problem of where someone is when you need them. It also solves the problem of taking so long just to tie up your shoelaces because it is a self lacing shoe.


I think that this is a really good idea .I would really buy it because it will help me stop taking so much time tying my shoelaces. It would keep my feet from being too hot or too cold and if my nana thinks that I'm gone somewhere she will see that I'm just somewhere in the house like upstairs.


This my writing about the smart shoe here is a video that i watched before i started writing here is a website if you want to know more or what i am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment