Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

The Evaluation

How well did I manage my time?
In the start of the wood workshop I didn't manage my time well one week I did nothing for the whole time we were there and in the middle and towards the end I got a lot better at managing my time

What design ideas did I have?
I had a total of 10 ideas 1 that wouldn't work and 1 that was unknown
but the other 8 was a Bus, a treasure box, a jeep, a plane, a boat, a old car, a pencil holder and a piano a piano is the project I finished

what was the final choice I had made?
I decided to make a piano for my older cousin

What is a working drawing?
A working drawing is a drawing that you make before making something with wood so that if you make a mistake on the drawing you can fix it easily but you can't fix it easily on your project

Was it hard to mark out the lines for your project?
It was hard at first to get it straight and correct but the more I did it got a whole lot easier

Was it hard to saw?
It was very hard to saw but it's different for everyone some people find it easy and some people don't

Was it hard to chisel?
It was really hard to chisel and Mr Grundy made it look so easy but I guess it's because he has been doing this longer than I have and it was way harder than it looked

Was the assembly hard?
The assembly wasn't that hard but it wasn't equal. All we had to do was glue it all together

Does my piano work?
My piano does work because it had to have a lid that worked and it does

Does it look good?
I think that my piano looks great

Is there anything that I would change if I was to make it better?
I think I would change the joints and make it a bit more straight

Is there anything else I wish to say about it?
I don't really have anything else to say about it

No comments:

Post a Comment