Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

What would I do if I found $50?

Walt: Write a story about what you would do if you found $50
What would I do if I found $50?


What would I do? I don’t personally know the true answer as I haven’t been able to experience this situation. What I would personally want to do is give it back if I can find the person it belongs to or if I saw who dropped it but in certain times that isn’t what you should do.


They are always consequences to every action that we do as we should all find out at different time of our lives. Some of those consequences may seem a bit far off but they may happen. Like for example maybe that $50 was stolen or when you try to give it back and a officer could see you and misinterpret it for a bribe when it isn’t and you were just trying to do the right thing.


 Then again taking the money also has multiple consequences as well. Like if you were to take it and that $50 was actually the only money someone had left to buy food but lost it and you took it. There are many other reasons besides that one but that is just one of many. 


I would try to give the money back to the person who dropped it if I could find them. If not then I would either leave it or take it. But since I haven’t experience this before I don’t know for sure. 


If it wasn’t money but a bag would my actions change? Yes probably. A random bag that is abandon is really sketchy so I would probably avoid it at most costs. But that isn’t always the best option. Because that bag could belong to someone that really needs it and we would just avoid it because it seems sketchy but I would most likely avoid it. There are many reasons why a person would need a bag and it contents. Things like work, schoolwork or something from home that is really special to that person. But because of certain events that have happened over the years abandoned bags are never a good things to people because of certain events such as terrorist attacks or events that have happened in that country and now everyone is on edge so they most like would leave it and leave in a slight panic but that isn’t always what the bag is.

Over all I may not have much of an idea of what I would do but I have somewhat of a basic understanding of what I would do. I would try to do what seems right in the situation i’m in. May that be taking it and giving it back or just leaving it. But what would you do?

Task Description: Write a story about what you would do if you found $50 and why. If you haven't already go ahead and read the story above

No comments:

Post a Comment