Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Visual mihi

Walt: To make a picture that represents you

Walt: Make pictures that represent you


Task description: Above is my visual mihi. In this task description i will explain what each picture means and what they represent.

The face: The face is a drawing of me it's not the best but it is a picture that i drew of me

The book: The book represents my love and passion for Writing

The Cook Island flag and the colourful blocks: The colourful blocks represent my love for coding  and the flag represents my culture and that is my Cook Island flag

The countries and the yellow dotted line: The countries represent the countries that my family either moved to or live in  

The soccer goal and the other things:  This is mostly just a metaphor the whole soccer field and ball is all a metaphor the only thing that you need to think about is the soccer goal because everything else on the table or the sky is something to do with science so it means a goal for science and that goal is to do something scientific when i'm older.






10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amira,

    I love what you have done with your work. How you did each square with different things that represents you, or your goals. I also love how you explained each and every square, and what you drew means. Great job! Keep up the great work!

    From Jedida
    Year 8
    Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIA ORA Amira!
    this is really good I like how you like travelling around it this is creative. BY Terangimarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Amira , I really Adore your Visual mihi! Its really Stunning and has great Creative-ity and is a lovely Art! I really like the amazing Detail and is just really great! Lovely Work! Keep the stunning Work up Amira! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Orana Amira!

    Your visual mihi is amazing! I love all the detailed you've presented. One of my favourite corners has to be the soccer corner, that also has science equipment I can see from a far. I also see that you also enjoy coding since there are coding blocks!

    Kind regards
    Leilani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talofa Lava Amira,

    I really love your visual Mihi, it is so creative and Amazing.I love it when you love playing sport and love travelling around the world. Your Visual Mihi is Awsome.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I don't like sport and I also didn't put travelling in my Visual mihi

      Delete
  7. hy i like what you did whit your visual MIHI it looks nice and how you draw your book and your pen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amira it's me sivaenah and I am from room three and I love how you draw your book and you pen I am so loving it and how you draw yourself it looks like the same as you but animated that's so amazing it look so good and keep up with the good work and be a amazing drawer ever.
    from sivaenah

    ReplyDelete