Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Our museum trip

Walt: Write a recount on what you did on the trip last week

A couple days ago team 5 had a museum trip with some workers from K.P.M.G about 39 approximately. After a lot of minutes waiting, getting into groups and struggling to fit things into bags we left Pt England and boarded a bus to go to the museum. My group was called Group D from Room 5 it was made up of Tha Zin, Jedida, Zaeeda and me ( Amira ).

When we arrived we were assigned a supervisor either a teacher, teacher aid or K.P.M.G worker. My group got Mitchell a K.P.M.G worker I thought he was the quiet type of person well the rest of the group were girls very very loud girls including me. To be honest I felt sad for him because of how we treated him we listened just not a lot and we complained a lot as well and sometimes we spent a little too long on a few activities.

One of my favourite parts of going to the museum was getting to see the Germanen war and spitfires ( It’s a type of plane ) and other types of plane as well. I loved looking at the spitfire I don’t know why but I found it very interesting and Mitchell liked going thought the war exhibit I believe. All though it was our first activity and we were one of the last groups to be given a supervisor ( Mitchell ) so we only had about 01 minutes to get to look though the war exhibit it was great fun but no one else really wanted to stay where I wanted to stay so it went by really quick.

Another thing that I found really interesting and fun was the winter gardens. Because when we went to the winter gardens I loved looking around at the beautiful flowers there was also another building with more tropical flowers and it was a lot hotter in the second building all though there were two yellow goldfish but i’m still not sure if they were Koi fish or not. There also was a frenery for fern and a little track for you to walk on and a little pond with some fish in it. But my favourite part about the Winter Gardens was a little area with a large hallway with a couple statues leading out to a balcony area. I sat on the little brick wall that was meant to be a rail but it was a great viewing point to look out from. I sat with a few friends from a different group and some people left to go and see some swans it did look like they were trying to fight them but they didn't they did also find a large tree that we have now made our new tree home.

The museum trip was great fun and it had its highs and lows. But I got to hang out with my friends possible make new one ad make fun new memories that I hope I never forget.

Task description: Today I had to write a recount on what we did on our museum trip

No comments:

Post a Comment