Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Writing test



Walt: Practising writing recounts


Wet the teacher





When I woke up this morning I didn’t think that I would ever get to throw wet freezing cold sponges at my teacher ever. I don’t think I ever thought of throw anything at my teacher ever before. Have you ever got to throw wet freezing cold sponges at your teacher before?




As school started Mr Goodwin told us that we were going to be doing a writing test and we were going to have a game later on. After that he told a girl named levonah to go and get a green bag with some weird stuff in it and weird yellow shoes she came back with a green bag and flippers yellow flippers. Then he told us to go and line up in two line where we line up for assembly. We walked and fast walked to the field and as we got to the field we all saw nine buckets filled with water and each bucket had a wet soaked sponges in it there were three green buckets and three blue buckets and three yellow buckets but as soon as I saw the buckets I knew what we were doing we were going to throw sponges at our teachers.




We were all told to make three lines behind the three green buckets quick but quietly by Mr Somerville and Mr Jacobsen 




But sadly I did not get to finish this test.


Task Description: 
We had a writing test and we had to write about drenching our teachers with soaking wet sponges. It was so a once in a life time experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment