Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

CAMP THANK YOU LETTER

WALT: structure a thank you note.



Amira
Room 7
Pt England School
29 March, 2018



Dear Mr Goodwin

Thank you so so so much for the amazing camp. Helping the kealn krushers when Miss Va’afusuaga and Mr Somerville weren’t there to help us . Also giving us extra points because we are your favorite team. Well just thank you so much.

One of my highlights about camp is staying up when we we had to go to bed but instead we stayed up and played basketball with my tent buddy. This may sound weird but how we play basketball was with a cap and a round fluffy ball. We hanged up my cap on the top of the tent and used my fluffy as a ball. We had turns and we didn’t realize that it was starting to turn to daytime. My tent buddy  looked outside and my tent buddy said “ That we should really get some sleep because it has started to turn to daytime”. So we did .

The second highlight is swimming in the swimming pool before I had a shower .  I love swimming so much but i can’t hold my breath for to long. Also i don’t really swim that far and i’m not that fast . so i just played with me friends and by myself .

Thank you Mr Goodwin for  organizing my last and the most awesomest camp ever. I really wish i could go again to the best camp ever for a week because it was so amazing. Thank you so much for organizing my most favorite camp ever thank you.


Your  Sincerely Amira.
Task description : we wrote letters to people who really help on camp year 5 and 6 camp

No comments:

Post a Comment