Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

What we did at tech

Today I finished my drawing for ideas for my hard materials so I decided to make a piano because i love a challenge and i made it for my cousin because she loves music because the piano. will be hard to make. so I started to make it out of wood today it really is hard to saw wood and tomorrow i'm going to start on my joint.

Technology wood

I chose to make a piano for my older cousin who is 21 years for her birthday she is turning 22. This was the best choice because I love a challenge and my older cousin loves music and because it will be a challenge to make. It will be used as a ornament and as a place to hide stuff that she wants to from everyone else because everyone always steals stuff from her room. I will need to consider that my older cousin babysits so I will need to make it safe to be around a baby. This will be placed in her room. I will need to consider it being sanded down so she doesn't get hurt and so the baby's don't get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment